Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Button Wreath

Quinn stayed home from school today, and will stay home again tomorrow. When I came home at lunch, he was running a low fever, which means he couldn't go back tomorrow, even if he's fever free-kids have to be fever free for 24 hours. I am staying with him tomorrow. It's ok, I still have things to do for my craft night tomorrow night. Quinn hasn't had a fever since lunch time. He's been coughing a lot though. It's horrible. He went to bed at 7 PM, completely wiped out, I think largely due to the nonstop coughing. We have given him Robitusin, but it hasn't worked. Poor guy. I hate when my kids are sick. It's the worst feeling in the world. Riley's a little concerned that he may get sick. I told him we would cross that bridge when/if we got to it.

I forgot to show this to you. I made a button wreath yesterday. I followed this tutorial.

Word of the Day: Visit. We are going to visit the dog from yesterday's post. We have arranged to meet her on Saturday. We have to drive to Lafayette to do it, but it's ok. It will be an adventure. We haven't ever been to Lafayette. We are excited to meet her, and hoping it will work out.

No comments: