Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's Beginning to Not Look Like Christmas Anymore

My house is just about back to normal. I love Christmas, don't get me wrong, but when it's over, I like to get rid of all of the extra clutter. There's nothing better than a good dusting as I return my regular things to their regular spots. I have just a little left to do-like the tree-and then I will be completely finished. Here are some random things.
I forgot to post Arden's Christmas pictures. She's wearing her Christmas dress.
She really needs some black shoes. I will have to get on that.
Maya and Quinn today. This little dog sure loves a lap (or a stomach) to sleep on. She's so freakin' cute. She is wiped out from puppy school. We started our 8 week puppy class this morning. Maya had a lot of fun, and she's smart. This week we have to focus on her looking us in the eyes, and knowing her name. Can't be as hard as potty training.

These are the ornaments I received from the ornament swap I participated in this season. Cute huh?

Word of the Day: Movie. My mom took the boys, and my niece, to see the Chipmunks movie-thanks mom, Kevin and I just couldn't sit through that movie. Kevin and I went to see my boyfriend in his latest movie, Up in the Air. It was a good movie, and George sure is easy on the eyes. His sister's name in the movie was Julie, so I now know what it sounds like for him to say my name. Sigh. He is so cute. Mmm mmm mmm. sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute.. SO SO SO CUTE... there is just something about him..I mean, I just want to hang out and have some drinks w/ him you know?!! He seems like he would be really funny.. oh well..we can dream right?