Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow!

It snowed in Fremont this morning! Up in the hills, too high to touch, but still. I can see it on the hilltops. We don't get snow here, generally. It's supposed to be in the mid-high 20's tonight. If it rains, it's going to snow! It's so exciting. Take a look...

That highest peak is Mission Peak. You can actually hike up that one, but it's a long, long walk, uphill, all the way. I took this picture this morning, before I left for work. I zoomed in on it a whole bunch, because we don't live that close to those hills. Pretty cool-literally and figuratively.

Word of the Day: COLD. It goes hand in hand with snow. I know to many of you, it's not that big a deal, but this is CA, and we don't get snow in these here parts of CA. We have to drive about three hours to get to anything significant, snow wise, so this is a real treat.

No comments: