Thursday, March 18, 2010

Awesome Thursday

What a great Thursday! My class was super happy to see me today. I guess the first sub was a bit elderly, and kinda afraid of them at first. Apparently she had been in a horrible 2nd grade class the day before. My class is easy. I don't have any behavior problems. They are sweet, sweet, sweet. It didn't take long for her to realize that. Yesterday's sub was perfect-in fact, she was my master teacher, when I went through the credential program. Anyway, it was a really great day, for lots of reasons. Here's a peek at one great thing...
Yay Riley!! He made honor roll, and got perfect attendance. Quinn also got a rockin' good report card. We celebrated those achievements tonight with Chipotle for dinner, and Sweet Orchid frozen yogurt for dessert. Yum.
Riley, and an orchid at Sweet Orchid.
Quinn kept saying he didn't like frozen yogurt. Both of these boys are downright WEIRD when it comes to desserts at restaurants. Neither will eat the free desserts! They are not big fans of ice cream either. That's just wrong. Once we got into the yogurt store, Quinn spied these chocolate bowls, and he was sold.
"See my yummy chocolate bowl, Riley?" It was quite tasty. Quinn shared with all of us.



My friend sent me this today. It was perfect for the last week. Too funny. Poor Sneezy. I know just how he feels.

I've felt great all day. I took my allergy pill this morning, and I've been fine all day. I love whoever it was that invented the allergy pill. If he/she had a fan club on facebook, I would join it. Wait. Perhaps I should form my own fan club!! Happy Friday!!

No comments: