Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Toys!

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. The life is being sucked right out of me at school. I came home and fell asleep on the couch at 7 pm, and didn't wake up until 10:15 pm. I didn't even tell my kids goodnight last night. I feel a little more rested today, but it's a crazy week. Spring Break is just around the bend. Two more days. I can do it.
Quinn and I took Maya to PetSmart today. We got her two new toys. She LOVES these fuzzy dogs. I gave it to her at 4:39 pm.
Look at her go! She was so excited to "kill" this toy. Can you see how her tail and head were in motion? She was crazy for this toy.
Oh, ooops. The dog is dead. See the stuffing? 5:03 pm. I had to pry the squeaker out of her mouth. She killed her other toy too, a rope toy. I really thought it would last. It had a tennis ball at one end, and a star made from a tennis ball. She worked at the points of the star, and got it into pieces. Bye bye new rope toy. Hello boring Nyla Bone.

Quinn and I also went to Target to get my DVD copy of the Disney cartoon version of Alice in Wonderland. I was lucky. There were only two left!

1 comment:

6 Girls' Mom said...

I've never seen a dog go through toys like that one does! Hang in there, spring break is right around the corner. Ours ended on Monday, but the older girls are out on Friday and again on Monday.