Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm still thinking about what an awesome day we had yesterday! Today I don't feel well, and my eye is swollen, again. I go for my skin test in just over two weeks. I am anxious to find out what it is that I am allergic to.
The water was really clear in the little pond in the Japanese Tea Gardens. Kevin suggested I take a picture of the boys' reflection in the water. I did this one, which I then flipped so it is right side up, and I did another one where you can see the "real" them and their reflections. I like the look of this one, and you can see Riley smiling regular, like he always does, and Quinn being, well, Quinn.
This is up in the tower at the de Young Museum. There are great views of the city up there. I have no idea what Quinn is doing. He has visions.
The Golden Gate Bridge and the man who built it, Joseph Strauss.
Awesome view of the city.

The Pacific Ocean.

No comments: