Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday

Kevin took Riley to the Scout House at dark o'clock this morning. He had to be there, ready to go, at 5 am. He was pretty excited to go. I'm glad for him. Not so glad for me as I have no idea if he's warm or cold or hungry. Oh it's just a bitch having kids grow up. I guess I'll find out tomorrow, when he gets home. The rest of us were quite lazy almost all day. I cleaned the house, played Words With Friends (I'll play you too-juliebeane), farmed and worked in my cafe on Facebook, watched a little iCarly (yes again), started a new puzzle, etc. It was nice. When we all finally did get motivated, we went to see Alice in Wonderland. It was AWESOME! I loved it. We didn't see the 3D version. I am not sold on 3D, and I still have bad feelings since I saw Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D and had a headache for three days. I did manage Avatar in 3D, and didn't get a headache. I could see that Alice would have lots of stuff in my face, especially her fall down the rabbit hole. I liked it just fine, flat. After the movie we had dinner at Tony Roma's-because we couldn't get NEAR Texas Roadhouse. Quinn had ribs. He was in heaven. Kevin and I enjoyed our meals as well. They have some tasty looking beverages! I'll have to try one next time.
Earlier today, Quinn went out to ride his bike, and Kevin took Maya for a walk. When they returned, Quinn wanted to throw the ball around with Kevin, so they did just that, leaving Maya inside, with me. Doesn't she look pathetic watching them? She sat like that until they came back inside.
I reworked my flower necklace. I wore it tonight, but the top two flowers kept turning backwards, so I reworked it. Moving the flowers closer to the center, keeps them from turning. Now I like it even more.

This is Quinn's Stanley, all ready to head to Illinois on Monday. See the little monkey he made to go along with Stanley? I think I will tape him to Stanley, so he doesn't get separated from Stanley. I have mine to send out for my class as well.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: