Thursday, September 10, 2009

Birds on a Wall

I hung my vinyl birds tonight. I think I like where I put them. I don't think I like the pictures I took. Seriously, I NEED a photography course! Perhaps the pictures would have been better if it had not been dark outside when I took the pictures. Oh well.
I have this little collection of mirrors, so I thought the birds would look cute above them. Yeah, I think I like them there.
A closer look. Aren't they sweet? There's another one, but I haven't figured out where to put it yet.

Riley's packed. He's moving out. No, not really. He's going camping with the scouts this weekend. They have to take their own food, but it can only be something they can instantly eat, or only involve boiled water. He's going to have Cup o' Noodle for the first time in his life. Have I mentioned that my kids don't eat? It's a problem. Quinn's the worst though. Riley will try things at least.

Word of the Day: Hysterical. Just saw a preview for the new Survivor. There's a guy on this season who tells the other survivors that he's a Hurricane Katrina survivor-and he's NOT! Too funny, because of course they all will fall for it.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!! Best day of the week!

No comments: