Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is It The Weekend Yet?

Having an extra long weekend was great, but I need another one. Seriously. I hit the ground running this morning, and I haven't stopped, until now. Taught ALL day today-no more shortened days, it's the real deal now. After school, I built a desk for my para. I have a student with Autism, and he has his own aide. She doesn't have a desk. I got her an Ikea desk. Shhhh, don't tell her, it's a surprise. I then had to put air in my tires. Why is it that when you have the most to do, the car needs something? He also needs gas. That will have to wait until tomorrow. Went to Target in search of Halloween Giant Nerds. Unsuccessful. No Halloween candy yet. Shoot. Came home, ate (but not Giant Nerds), and then headed to the PTA meeting at the boys' school. I am the parliamentarian. Home now, watching Big Brother, catching my breath.
Arden got some new shoes. I couldn't take an up close picture. I am challenged.
Quinn getting ready for bed. He has to put "Blu" on his iPod, every night.

WHAT IS THIS? A MESS...on Riley's floor???? I'm told it's temporary.

Word for the Day: Happy. The bridge opened this morning after all. At 6:30 am, the police were opening up ramps and leading people across. Open bridge=happy commuters.

No comments: