Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh. My. Goodness.

I. Can. Finally. Catch. My. Breath. Busy busy day today. Taught all day. Had a SSC (school site council) meeting after school, which went until 5 minutes until 5! Picked up Quinn from after school care. Brought him home. Greeted Riley, who was already home. Changed into my fancy clothes. Tried to farm my farms on Facebook, but it was in some kind of funk (or I was). Went back to school at 6 pm so that I could PARK, for my Back to School Night, which started at 6:30 pm. Kevin went to the boys' school for their Back to School Night. I just got home. I stopped to get myself some dinner, and now I am in my jammies, waiting for Big Brother to come on. Ahhh. Much better.
While I was at my Back to School Night, Quinn made Michael Jackson out of one of his Playmobil guys. Clever. He so loves Michael Jackson. We never let him listen before, but Quinn has jumped on the Michael Jackson band-wagon. He listens to him every night, as he goes to sleep. I think Michael Jackson will live on forever.
My dinner. A #16 and a Diet Pepsi.

Heads will roll! I got these at Target last night. Aren't they fun? For Halloween.

Word of the Day: Wednesday. I am feeling very anxious for tomorrow. We have the consult for Riley's oral surgery. He's anxious too. So far, he has not lost it, but I am definitely going to be asking the dentist for some valium-for him, not me, although, it might be nice.

No comments: