Friday, September 4, 2009

TGIF!

It's Friday! Oh how I love a Friday afternoon, with the whole weekend out in front of me. It's a bonus that it's an extra wide weekend too, with Labor Day. It's been a busy week. The kids are really settling in nicely at school-both my own personal children, and the ones I get to "borrow" all day. Riley came home from school yesterday, with a writing assignment for the weekend. He told me what he had to do, and I just thought to myself, "well, I'll deal with this on the weekend," but when I came home from school today, it was finished! He's walking home from school this year. He digs it. I think he enjoys a quiet house, and I guess today, he just felt like doing his writing assignment. Go Riley! It's good too-about his summer vacation. To celebrate the beginning of our weekend, we went to Chevy's for dinner.
I had this to drink! It's a prickly pear margarita. It was yummy too.
Quinn had a balloon hat made for him at dinner. I guess he's practicing some yoga. You can really see the space in his mouth from the bottom missing tooth. I can't wait until the top ones come out-I LOVE that toothless look!
This is an excellent picture of Riley. He's so cute. He had a tiger made for him.

Awww! Aren't they cute? Fun times at Chevy's.

Word of the Day: Tennis. Kevin is watching tennis. Why do the players have to make such weird noises when they are playing?

Happy Weekend everyone! If you want to see the pictures from Mall of America, go HERE.

No comments: