Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why is it weekends go by so quickly? I always have these great plans, but then time gets away from me, and I don't get to everything as I had planned. Oh well, at least I had some fun this weekend. I didn't clean anyone else's room, except my own. I reorganized my craft room. I am not all the way finished, as I ran out of steam, but it's much better. I did do some sewing, but not as much as I wanted to-still have strips to sew together. I did put my pumpkins out. Kevin and I had a date (we went to Comedy Sportz, and to dinner at P.F. Chang's), and the boys had fun too-playing with their toys all day yesterday, without interruption, and had a cool babysitter.
This is a really bad picture. It's the only way I could get most of my pumpkins into one shot.
Here are some of my ceramic pumpkins, and you can just see the beginnings of my pumpkin buckets.
That big lantern guy back there is one of my favorites.
I started making a bee. I had a sewing emergency though. I pinned all of my pieces, but then couldn't cut them out because my sewing scissors were MIA. I have no idea where they have disappeared too. People see scissors and assume they can cut anything, so I think somebody has my sewing scissors, and has been using them to cut-gasp-paper! I bought myself some new ones, so now I can cut out my pattern pieces.

We made a trip to Borders tonight, and I got two new craft books! I am addicted to craft books.

Word of the Day: Halloween. People are getting mighty excited for Halloween around here. Quinn is chomping at the bit to get his Halloween costume (either Jango Fett, or Boba Fett), and I am anxious to put out the rest of my Halloween decorations. I only put out pumpkins today.

No comments: