Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's Almost Pumpkin Time

I had every intention of sewing today, but when I got up-way too early, by the way, I felt like cleaning up/out my craft room. I am mostly done with that. Just some last minute things to find places for. Mostly I felt like all I did all morning was sneeze and wipe my nose. I have a nasty cold, and the dust in my craft room, did nothing for my allergies. Oh well, at least it's Saturday.
I organized my vintage buttons. Now that they are organized, maybe I can get busy and make some more button bracelets for my etsy shop.
These are some of the pumpkins from my collection. The one on the left is new, from Kentucky this summer. I think I will put them out tomorrow, so check back tomorrow night for pictures. I have lots and lots of pumpkins.
I got the Minnie Mouse pumpkin last Christmas, from my inlaws. Isn't she super cute? Don't forget to check out how handsome Mickey is up there too.

Kevin got me this pumpkin light a couple years ago, and I completely forgot to put it out last October.

Word of the Day: Date. Kevin and I are going out on a date tonight. We have a babysitter. We realized if you wait long enough, eventually a kid you knew will be a teenager, and old enough to babysit. Mostly, the sitter is for Quinn. Riley will be here, but Quinn is the one that needs the supervision. We didn't want to leave the boys here on their own, and we also don't want it to be Riley's job to watch his brother, so...a babysitter for Quinn, and someone here for Riley, just in case.

No comments: