Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm Sick and I'm Boring

I hope I'm not coming down with H1N1! I have a nasty cold-it's going around in my classroom. I guess all of our handwashing didn't do any good. The only plus is that I have a deep, sexy voice, which would be great, if it weren't followed by a gasping, choking for breath, cough. Yuck. It's hard to teach when one is coughing up a lung. Trying to decide if it's worth a sick day, or worth the three plus hours of writing the lesson plans. Nah. I'll tough it out. Anyway, I had hoped to sew today, after school. My machine is having issues right now, so it's slow going. I got the legs, arms and antenna sewn, from my bee. I had topstitched the wings, but had to pull out all of the stitches because the tension is not right with the bobbin thread. I gave up. I'm going to put my grumpy self to bed, and hope that I am magically cured tomorrow. Poof.
Quinn played with his Star Wars guys. The force is strong with this one.
I got this scarf at Kohl's. I like to look at it. I long to wear it. It's been too freakin' hot to consider such a thing. Go away summer.

Here's my mini-me (Julie Albright). She's wearing her other outfit.

Word of the Day: Repeat. Pete and repeat were sitting on a fence. Pete falls off. Who's on the fence? Pete and repeat were sitting on a fence. Pete falls off. Who's on the fence? Pete and...

No comments: