Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Cat Came Back

Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States of America...
Mr. Obama wants to wish you a very happy Halloween!
I hosted a baby shower today, for a colleague. Isn't the cake cute? One of my other colleagues got the cake, from Lucky.
There were presents, and really cute little girls!

Looky here! Our cat, Salem, came back!! He just showed up at the sliding door, meowing to eat, like he hadn't been gone for TWO weeks. He feels a little thinner, but he's fine. He seems really happy to be home too, and he's really, really hungry. I sure wish he could talk, so he could tell us where he has been.

Word of the Day: Ten. There are ten days until Halloween. Can you feel the excitement? The kids (my own, and my school kids) are all so excited.

No comments: