Friday, October 30, 2009

A Change of Career Perhaps?

Today at school, we had a fire safety presentation. One of my student's dad is a firefighter, so he came to talk to some of the 2nd grade classes. He talked about fire safety, what to do in case of a fire, stop drop and roll, and he demonstrated what all his gear is for. It was really cool.

You may be wondering why I am dressed like a firefighter. Well, I'm thinking about a change in career. Just kidding. Our friendly fireman had me try on all of his gear. It was HEAVY. Don't you think I look like I was born to fight fires?

Word of the Day: Breath. Breath is a good thing. I can't breathe. I have developed a cold, and I am the most congested I have ever been. It's really annoying. I can't clear my nose or my ears. Do I have H1N1? I took a Dayquil, but nothing. It super sucks.

No comments: