Friday, October 2, 2009

Full of Luke-warm Air

Happy Friday everyone! This was a really fast week. Know why? It's because I DID NOT have yard duty. Next week will be slow. Know why? It's because I DO have yard duty. Buuuuut, a colleague of mine asked me to switch with her. She wants mornings, so I traded her for the afternoon. I benefitted in the deal as we get out early every Wednesday, so I only have FOUR days of duty! Score! Oh how I hate yard duty. My post is in the tanbark too. Tanbark hell. All I want for Christmas is someone to do my yard duty. Anyway, after school, some of my friends/colleagues went to Chevy's for a TGIF. Margaritas! Kevin and the boys came over, as we were winding down, so I moved from the bar, to a seat, and the four of us had dinner.
The boys like the balloon guy. Here's Riley with his motorcycle riding dog.
Did you notice that Riley always smiles nice for his pictures? Here's Quinn in another of his poses, with his white sword.

Even Kevin got in on the action, wearing the helmet to Quinn's sword.

Word of the Day: Chess. Riley started chess today. It started out in 2nd grade, when I made him sign up, because I wanted someone to play chess with. Kevin won't play me, because I always win. Riley played for two years, and then took two years off. This year he wanted to play again because two of his buddies are also enrolled. I have visions of Bobby Fisher.

No comments: