Sunday, October 4, 2009

More Quilt Pictures

I got all of my squares sewn together, into my quilt top. I had to undo all of the sewing I did yesterday, as I realized that my squares were not square. I only measured one side, so I had to go back, take the stitches out, trim them all the same size, and start again. I am pleased with the results.
The finished top. I have to get some batting, and make my "quilt sandwich." I have backing fabric, but no batting. Tomorrow I will venture to Joann's after school.
A closer look. I had to take the pictures fast because of the damn wind. I hate wind.

Oh yeah, and after I dropped Riley off at the Scout House this morning, I got my toes done. I am all set for Halloween. Riley spent the first part of the day, at the park, pulling "unwanted weeds." He was helping a fellow scout with his Star project. Quinn spent the morning selling popcorn for his scout troop.

Word of the Day: Productive. I got everything accomplished this weekend, that I wanted to. It's a good feeling. Next weekend we hope to play. The pumpkin festival is going on in Half Moon Bay, and I would really like to go.

Oh, and if you are wondering about my Etsy shop, it's down right now. I have to reload the pictures, and I want to add some new items. It's a job for this week.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

nice quilt....and cute toes! Nice bumping into you today...we gotta chat more...

mesogoofy2 said...

okay I have to know...where did you get your toes done like that? I want halloween toes too!!!!!!