Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Can't Believe it's October!

Wow, October already! My class and the boys are all brimming with Halloween excitement. We are counting down the days. Quinn already has his Boba Fett costume. We went to the Spirit store tonight, to see about something for Riley. We were unsuccessful. We are thinking about a mad scientist or a zombie doctor. I think he should be a regular doctor, because they sell this really giant pretend shot. He could walk around giving people the H1N1 vaccination! I think it's funny. He doesn't, so thinking we are.
Have you seen this thing? It's a bubble machine, but the bubbles are filled with smoke! When they pop, little puffs of smoke escape. It's so cool.
Scary. Look at her name...Demonica! I think she needs an exorcism.
Can you see the smoke? There was a grass fire on the hills of Fremont today. Quinn and I saw it on our way home from the eye doctor. My glasses were in, but Quinn's were not. Well, they were, but it seems they weren't made properly, so the guy (the eye glass guy) is going to send them back and have a new pair made. Great. I was hoping he would have them for picture day on Monday.

Monday is picture day at the boys' school. I HATE that they use Lifetouch. I think this company is the biggest rip-off. They are way too expensive, and most of the time the pictures suck, and then they have to take make up pictures. I can't decide on a package. My school uses a different company, a cheaper company, and the pictures are awesome. I keep giving the info to the boys' school, but they never change. It's such a bummer.

Word of the Day: Survivor! I am excited that Survivor is back on. That Russell is horrible though. Ben is crazy. I LOVE it!

No comments: