Monday, October 19, 2009

A Mustache, a Castle, and Some Dessert

Quinn grew a mustache at Adventure Time today. I suppose we'll have to teach him how to shave now. He's a man.
Look at the picture I took of the castle! Notice that there are NO people on the bridge! There was a show going on at the end of the bridge, with the band, Goofy, the Mad Hatter, a Dwarf, and some other characters, so the castle was closed to people traffic. Awesome.

I was good, and I didn't have one. I bet they are yummy though. Pumpkin muffins. Mmmm mmm good. Cute Mickey heads on them too.

Word of the Day: Sleepy. Must go to bed soon. Very tired. It rained (unexpectedly-I think). It worked out ok though, because it was the last recess that we lost at school, and that is my yard duty for this week, so SCORE! No yard duty for me today! Let's hope for rain in the afternoon tomorrow too! Oh, and I played Mother Nature in our "Cool the Earth" assembly today. Fun times.

No comments: