Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Soooo Very Exciting!

I don't have much for you today. Busy day. Ortho (again), meeting, cooking, homework, scouts. Oh and I got these beauties...
U2 tickets!!! I am a subscriber to U2.com and I was able to presale up to 4 tickets for the show, which isn't until June 16 (232 days away)!!!!! I started the process at school, as I had a 3 pm purchasing window, and I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to get tickets as we had a staff meeting that would go until 4:15 pm. I thought I would give it a try at school, while I waited for the meeting to start. I got through the ENTIRE thing, but came up with "Access Denied," on the very last step! Crap. Our stupid district and their dumb rules about what we can/can't look at on the internet. Anyway, I was anxious the rest of the meeting. When I got home, I thought I had to start the whole process over, so I tried, but the site wouldn't take my code-said it had already been used. Frustration. I logged into Kevin's account, and they were STILL there! Yes! After a quick trip to Target for printer ink, I printed them, and we are a GO! I am so happy. I was so bummed that I didn't get to see them this leg of the tour, as they skipped our end of CA. I'm super excited now though! Check out the You Tube show!

Word of the Day: Wind. It was cold and windy today. I like the cold. I hate the wind. Good news for me though, as I had no yard duty this week, so I could hide inside my classroom, away from the wind.

No comments: