Friday, January 1, 2010

2009, A Review in Pictures

It's the first day of 2010. How are you saying that by the way? Are you saying "twenty ten" or "two thousand and ten?" This is a discussion that Kevin and I had yesterday. I personally like "two thousand and ten." I know it's longer, but "twenty ten" does nothing for me-or Kevin. Just sayin'. Anyway, I digress. I am still thinking about 2009. It was quite a good year for us, full of fun trips, fun places, lots of family time, crafting, busyness, baseball, and good life. I have chosen 10 of my favorite pictures from 2009. They are in two posts, because I still can't figure out how to add more than 5 pictures to a post-it's all blogger will let me do.
In January we had gone to see the Harlem Globetrotters, as a scout activity. We got to go backstage before the game for a meet and greet. It was really cool. The boys got to have their picture taken with some Globetrotters.
Disneyland. Our first trip this year (We went twice as a family, but I got to go 4 times this year).
The Academy of Sciences in San Francisco.
Quinn at a BBQ for scouts. I believe this was early June. This picture was taken by a teenager, and both Kevin and I absolutely love this picture.

From our family roadtrip this summer. This is Seattle. We stayed a couple of days here before we went on our cruise to Alaska.

Please read the next post for the next 5 pictures.

Oh, and Happy New Year! May your 2010 (two thousand and ten) be everything you want it to be, and more.

No comments: