Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday!

You say it's your birthday, it's my birthday too. It is. I turned 42 today. If I was a Dugger, I could be having my 18th baby right now, and then next year, when I am 43 (like Michelle Dugger is currently), I could have my 19th baby...or not. Scary that I know so much about them, isn't it? Scarier that they have 19 kids.
The boys gave me the Mickey with the balloons. Isn't he cute? It's so colorful, and it has my favorite mouse! The cupcake ornament was bought for me, by Kevin, when we went to Copperopolis-was that Labor Day weekend? I bought the little cupcake plate at Marshall's for $2.99!
Kevin got me this! I am psyched, because I want to learn to digital scrapbook, and I want to design my own banners for the blog, and be able to do fun things with pictures.
I finished "The World's Smallest 1,000 Piece Puzzle," last night. I think I will go to Michael's tomorrow and get another one. It's pretty cute.

It was a very nice day. Lots of birthday wishes, and the dog only had one accident in the house today. What a day!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good bday!! Nice gifts :) And see..Maya even decided to give you a special gift by only having ONE accident :) What a dog!!