Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fun With My Phone And A Dog

I have been having a lot of fun with my new iPhone apps lately. I really enjoy Boggle, Bananagrams and Tap Farm. I also have DoodleBuddy and Glow Doodle, both drawing apps. Then there's Days Until (an app that counts days for you). This app is perfect for me. I am running three countdowns at school-school days until MLK day (2), school days until Spring Break (53), and school Days until school is out for the summer (102). Tons of fun! The app keeps track of total days though, counting the weekends. It's still pretty fun though. 154 days until we see U2! See how fun? Kevin has a fun Samuel L. Jackson app, that's not entirely appropriate for small children, but it's really, really funny.
I created this in Glow Doodle. Pure talent huh?

Sorry for all of the doggie posts, but look at her. She's so cute. Her eyes are open this time. I noticed I have a lot of pictures of Maya asleep. That's when she's the calmest. Otherwise, she's a little spaz, and I am unable to get a good picture. It's so funny.

No comments: