Friday, January 29, 2010

2010 Pinewood Derby

I am so very excited that this week is over. WAY too busy. It will be nice to not have to rush around this weekend. Other than puppy school, there's nothing that I have to do. I think I may be meeting up with a college friend/roomie, tomorrow night, in the city. It will be great!
We had the Pinewood Derby tonight. It was great fun. Very organized this year, and I didn't get stuck manning the "Pit Stop Cafe" for the entire night. I had some sort of allergic reaction to something though, and my right eye swelled almost shut. I am icing it now. Oh, so this picture of Quinn? He's waiting for his car to come down the track. I said, "hey Quinn, look over here." This is the pose he came up with.
Quinn's car is the gold one. He didn't win, but he had a lot of fun. Oh and the best part of the night? I don't have to store that big-ass track in my garage anymore! It went home with another scout family.
Kevin is giving Quinn his participation ribbon. He got the award for the "Waviest car." His car was cut in a wave.

Riley came along and raced one of his old cars, at the end of the night. He raced Quinn, and Riley won. The Boy Scouts don't do the Pinewood Derby.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: