Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hanging Around

I tried out my Wii Fit today. It was a lot of fun! It takes forever the first time, for the machine to scan your body etc. On the Wii Fit, I rode a bike, looking for 13 flags. I thought I would never find those things. My lower legs are already sore from that one! I threw snowballs, quite unsuccessfully. I tried to hit a golf ball, but I was challenged. I did some kung fu-THAT was totally fun! I sucked at all of the games I tried, but hey, I am learning. I had a hard time figuring out what it was I had to do on some of those games, like the driving range. I'll get it. I plan on being on it tomorrow as well. I have set a goal to lose 20 pounds. I also walked the lake with my mom and Maya today.
The boys and their dog. I love that one ear Maya sticks up. She's getting bigger. She's gained one and a half pounds! She's 13 pounds.
My dad's 70th birthday was on Wednesday. My mom had a little party for him tonight. We played the game, Catch Phrase, had snacks, and cake. It was pretty fun.

Blowing out the candles. Happy Birthday, Dad!

No comments: