Thursday, July 15, 2010

She's Crafty!

I was semi-productive today. I cleaned the house at least, did some laundry and ran the dishwasher. I was able to do some crafting though. I posted these pictures on Facebook, and one of my friends posted a link to the Beastie Boys song, "She's Crafty," and it's stuck with me all day.
I didn't paint these guys. These are Quinn's. He got them for Christmas, in his stocking. I forgot to take pictures of what I painted, before I started, so I am using these as an example. The dolls I painted started out nude, like these guys.
This is when I remembered I wanted to take pictures of them before I painted them. I actually may have a picture of them. I bought them last summer, in Alaska.

These are my finished matryoshka dolls. I am happy with them.

By the way, I changed the way comments are left. I keep getting spam as comments, and I don't want to. If you want to leave a comment, please do, but I am monitoring all of them to get rid of the spam.


No comments: