Sunday, July 25, 2010

Testing Testing 123

This is a test to see if I have added 6 (SIX) pictures (not five), to this post. Check me out...It WORKED! Thanks Valerie!! She called me up today, and told me what to do-she ROCKS! What better way to celebrate than with more Disneyland pictures. Aren't you lucky?
Quinn, arms in the air, on Big Thunder Mountain.
Walt and Mickey. Thank you Walt Disney for Disneyland. We love it so!!
The inside of the big Mickey sorcerer's hat, at the entrance to the Disneyland Hotel.
Quinn's cool light-up light saber. May the Force be with you.
The Mickey Fun Wheel at DCA.

The Matterhorn and Nemo subs, Disneyland.

Yay! I'll be back later for today's REAL post. Thanks again Valerie.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Yay! Looking forward to posts with more than 5 pictures! :)