Saturday, July 17, 2010

Riley left this morning for Scout camp. They were going to some fort first, for the night, and then tomorrow they will make it to their camp. He had to be at the Scout House by 7 am. He didn't complain to us once about that, but apparently let loose his complaints about the early hour, to our dental hygienist on Wednesday. After he left, I tried to go back to sleep, but was unsuccessful, as was Kevin. Quinn slept until 9:15 am! This is good though, because I am dragging him out of bed early tomorrow as he and I are headed to Disneyland. When we were eventually dressed, we took Quinn and Maya to the dog show in Niles.
Historic Niles District. There are lots of antique shops here. Look at how brown those hills are now! They get really green in the winter. For proof, CLICK HERE.
Apparently there's a rather large park in Niles. Who knew? We never knew this park was there! There are tennis courts, a play structure, and lots and lots of grass! Today they hosted the dog show.
Check this car out! Pretty cool.
There were lots of dogs. I know my pictures don't really depict that, but I felt weird taking pictures of other people's dogs. I'm not sure what Maya is doing in this picture. Kevin put her in the water, but she didn't really dig it too much, which surprised us as she LOVES a bath. She quite enjoyed sniffing the butts of other dogs, peeing, pooping, and sniffing every single blade of grass. Yeah she had a good time.

They also had the Doggie Diner heads! These heads make their way around the area. We've seen them at the fair too. They are always cool for a photo opportunity. We almost had two extra kids in the picture, as it took their parents forever to corral them out of our picture.

It was a really beautiful day today. It was hardly hot, but our house was like an oven-we didn't run the AC today. We came home and Maya passed out, exhausted, next to me on the couch.

I have a question for any of you folks on Blogger: How do I change the number of pictures I can post? Blogger will only let me post 5 pictures a post, and sometimes I want to post 6. I know it can be done. I've read plenty of blogs, on Blogger, that have more than 5 pictures posted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'll see you tomorrow from the Happiest Place On Earth!

No comments: