Saturday, July 10, 2010

We're Back!

We are home! We left the LOVELY town of Winnemucca, NV at 9:06 am. We stopped in Reno, at Boomtown, for gas and lunch, at a little after 11 am. We were back on the road by 12:13 pm, and home by 4 pm! My parents brought Maya home, and she was super happy to see us. She's promptly passed out, on the couch next to me. Such a happy girl.
This is what my laundry room looked like before we left.
This is the vacation laundry I now have to do. I've started on it already, and I have all day tomorrow to get it done. Oh and we need some groceries in a major way.

I got this in the mail today! I ordered it after seeing it HERE (Thanks Mel!), and it was waiting for me when I got home. I only just ordered it the other night, when I was in Great Falls, MT. That was quick! I know what I will be doing next week!! I love the dress in the middle, at the top, and the hoody especially.

No comments: