Monday, March 2, 2009

All Finished!

I am posting early today. Can't guarantee you I will be awake later. We had a field trip today, and those wipe me out. I'm hoping to be able to stay awake to see what the heck that bachelor does tonight. Although, I'm pretty sure I just don't care anymore. Anyway, I finished another Amy Butler Drawstring Bag yesterday. These are fun to make, and easy too.
This is for my BFF's daughter. The middle section has fairies on it. She likes fairies.
Here's a closer look at those fairies. Cute huh? I like the fairies myself.

All three boys got haircuts yesterday. Check Quinn out. He has to pose even while getting his hair cut. He looks pretty cool with his hair all wild like that. I'm going to try and talk him into that as a new hairstyle.

Word for the day: OMG. It rained really hard today. When did it rain the hardest? While getting 67 kids onto the school bus for our field trip. When did it stop? While at our field trip location (Math/Science Nucleus where the kids learned all about the fossils found in our city). When did the rain start back up? When we were trying to get all 67 kids back onto the bus to head back to school, and then it continued to rain while all 67 had to get off of the bus once we returned to school. Nice. Then, sunshine. You really can't say that my job is boring. It isn't. Trust me.

Oh by the way, the picture of Quinn was taken by Kevin, looking in the mirror. I don't think Supercuts has their name printed backwards on their robes-they aren't an ambulance (sorry, ecnalubma.)

1 comment:

Gramma Bonnie said...

cute purse, Julie..I wonder where you got alllllll that talent?????????