Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's Only Tuesday

Is it just me or is this week moving ever so slowly? My day has not been so great. One fussy parent (not my own, but the ones that come with the students) with crazy demands, fussy students, rain, a horrible scout committee meeting, and the fact that I now feel obligated to watch that stupid bachelor tonight, to see how things are going with him and Molly. Why should I care? I know. I have to see how it ends. Despite all of that, there were two good things, healthy happy boys (my own) and this...
The new U2 album, "No Line On The Horizon." Sorry for the horribly blurry picture.
Here they are, looking as cool as ever. Bono is the coolest person, ever!
Aren't they sweet? Don't look at Quinn's mismatched pajamas. He picks them himself. I just have to let it go. Usually nobody sees him before he goes to bed. At least they are both Star Wars.

Awww. This little Owen cat is a love bug. He has all but destroyed my red chair, but he is pretty cute. He's all snuggled up in a ball on the couch right now.

Word for the day: Long. I really want to go to bed, and I really should go to bed, but I won't. I have too much to do and I have to watch U2 on Letterman-they are on all week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Bono... :) We saw them in 2005 and I had to laugh at him dancing tho :) He even made fun of himself so it was okay!