Saturday, March 21, 2009

Here's Another One

I made another bag. This one is for my BFF Kristi.
I like the black and white color scheme. I'm thinking I'll make one for me too.

I used ribbon with a little bit of red in it. I like the contrast. I also made this bag bigger than the pattern called for. She liked it.

Word for the day: Tired. I didn't sleep all that well. I didn't set the alarm either, and so I think I was nervous that I would oversleep, and then Quinn would be late for his 11 am game. I finally got up at 8:30 am. The phone rang at 9 letting me know that the game was changed to 1 pm. Poop. Oh well. Kevin and I still got to see our movie and had dinner. We saw "I Love You, Man" (without our children-NOT appropriate) and dined at P.F. Changs. It was a pleasant afternoon-well except for the 3 year old that some dumbasses brought to the theater, and then let run all around, screaming. I hope he went home with a whole new set of vocabulary words. It would serve his idiot parents right. Where was the Supernanny when I needed her?

No comments: