Sunday, March 22, 2009

Why Can't I Just Sit Down and Scrapbook?

I really do not know why it never works out for me to scrapbook. I got it all out this morning. Ready to work on 2004 (yes, I am really that far behind). Opened up the pictures (hundreds of them) I ordered from Apple and then discovered that none of them were in any sort of order. Well, poop.
See? Here's my 2003/2004 album, ready to move on. My kids don't look like this any longer!

Here are some of my piles of pictures. I started with 8 stacks, sorted out Disneyland, and another trip. Got down to 6 piles. I kept sorting until they were all in place. I then had to go back and make myself a cheat sheet for the dates. They are ready to scrapbook now! Alas, it's too late, Kevin is podcasting in the office, so I am thrown out. Oh well, Amazing Race is on now anyway.

Word for the day: Windy. The wind woke me up at 5:22 am. It was raining pretty hard and so windy I thought the house would blow over, or Dorothy would arrive! I was able to go back to sleep, but rudely awakened, to the arguing of my boys, around 8:30 am. Why can't I just sleep when I want to either? Next weekend won't be any good for sleeping either. We are expecting at least 4 boys for a sleepover, for Riley's birthday. Am I nuts?

No comments: