Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's Almost Friday!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States of America...
Well, hello Mr. President! Would you care to try a Giant Nerd?
Of course I would. I hear they are fantastic! Mmmmm. That's a tasty Nerd! I proclaim today Giant Nerd day! Perhaps Giant Nerds should be a part of my economic stimulus package.

OK, that was just crazy. What can I say, it's a slow night. I do have a project in the works. It's a doll. It's from Martha Stewart's site, but made by Black Apple. I first saw it on my friend Raquel's blog. Hers (two of them) looked really cute, so I decided to make my own. I'll post when she's finished.

Word for the day: Slow. Long day at school-the coughing, sneezing and fetching of tissues is enough to drive me to drink. We have disinfected every square inch of the classroom, in hopes of getting rid of the cooties dwelling there. I'm in the middle of a huge Spring Cleaning in my classroom, which is really slow going. I am going through every drawer, cabinet and shelf and getting rid of crap. After school, long afternoon of homework and cleaning rooms, then we went to dinner at Chevy's and experienced the "Disappearing Waiter Trick." That service was slow. Real slow. I sure hope it speeds up a little so that I can start my weekend. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had such issues the last time we went to Chevys..the manager ended up giving us some off the bill and a g/c for the 'next' visit.. we usually dont have any issues w/ Chevys so we'll try again..must have been a bad night.

Charles hates the giant nerds :) More for me :)

Zack Attack said...

OMG this post me LOL. Really LOL. That is pretty funny Julie. Your a funny girl

I am Julie said...

Thank ya, thank ya very much!