Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Bead Book

Another nice day. The boys played outside, riding bikes and scooters. I finished off the cleaning of my craft room. Yes again. It gets so messy as I have run out of space to put things. I took over another shelf in the office. When I was looking around in there today, I realized that most of the crap-um, stuff, is mine. I really need my own room. What to do? What to do? 
I ordered this book from Amazon. I like it.
Look at this! It's stamped glass in a frame. Easy peasy. One of these days I'll give it a try.
I LOVE this! It's a small tin-Jones Soda Co. Where can I find those tins? I'm going to do a google search as soon as I am finished here.

This is my favorite though. It's made with wooden stars, covered in paper, and they used a woodburner to burn the edges. Cool huh? My dremel might have a woodburning tool on it, if not, then maybe matches would work. Worst case scenario, a trip to Michael's with a 40% off coupon. This book is full of pretty easy projects, and I have most of the supplies needed already! Maybe that's why I have no room left in my corner of the office. Things that make you go "Hmmmmm."

Word for the day: Tired. What's up with daylight savings anyway? I'm tired and it should only be 6pm now. I guess there's an adjustment period. We are early though, putting the clocks ahead, right? Whose fault is that? Oh yeah, George Bush! My car doesn't know we switched early, so I have to manually set the time-can you imagine? Manually. As in I have to do it. It's not automatic! I'll have to do it again in a couple of weeks when my car realizes it's daylight savings. Sucks. Life is hard. ;-)

No comments: