Friday, March 6, 2009

Nice Day

It was almost Springlike today! It didn't rain, and the ground got a chance to dry. It was kinda chilly outside, but I sent the boys out front, into the court, to play.
Riley loves to ride his bike. Quinn loves to pose. They both love to run up and down the street making all kinds of noise. I'm sure my neighbors love that. Oh well, better outside than inside.
A boy and his bike, a beautiful thing. Quinn was very disappointed when he couldn't be in Riley's bike picture.
Quinn, posing, of course-he obviously recovered from his disappointment. Both boys enjoyed their time outside, and played out until it was almost dark and they got too cold.
See what a nice day it was? Look at those clouds, all orange and purple from the setting sun. I love clouds in the sky. It's boring without them.

We are in the flight path for two airports-Oakland and San Francisco. I used my 12x zoom camera for this shot. Doesn't it look like we live right near the airport? We don't, we are 17.2 miles from the Oakland airport, and 27.6 miles from SFO. Sometimes the planes are pretty low over our house. I believe this one is Fed Ex, headed for Oakland.

Word for the day: Sun. See above.

No comments: