Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Weekend Down

I can't believe tomorrow is Monday. I am gearing up for a busy week. Good news though, Spring Break is in two weeks. I so need a break. I'm exhausted. No big plans. My mom and I are seeing "Wicked," and I plan to do some shopping in San Francisco, but nothing else.
Despite having 4 boys over last night, I got my doll finished. This is the one I posted about the other day. She was really easy. 

We had another nice day today. Not as warm as yesterday, but close. Quinn (pictured with a pokeball) came back from Grandma and Grandpa's. He spent the night with them so Riley could have the evening with his friends, without his little brother hanging around. Quinn had fun. His cousin, Emily, spent the night too. My brother kept them busy. They saw Monsters vs. Aliens, went on a bike ride to the park, and went to a BBQ. Needless to say, all of us are tired in this house tonight.

Word for the day: Shopping. I got to spend the day with my good friend, Cathy, today. We did some shopping and had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Yummy. It was a very nice day.

2 comments:

Raque S said...

your doll is darling! i just finished a few for some friends.

Raque S said...

ps: i really like your doll face, esp the eyelashes. i had my husband paint them on for me.