Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hey, It's Me

I need a favor. Here are the 3 pink shirts I bought today. How about helping a girl out?

Which one do you like for the "Pink Friday?" There's the light pink that is the color of the pink slip itself, a darker patterned pink, and a solid, darker pink. Sorry for the crummy picture. Click on it to make it bigger. Leave a comment and let me know your choice. Majority rules! Oh, and I do realize that they are all the same shirt, just different prints/colors. I have 3 of these already-black, teal, and brown. It's a comfortable shirt, what can I say?

8 comments:

Zack Attack said...

I say light pink.

Sheri said...

I agree with Zack Attack...the light pink...match those stinkin' pink slips....

Gramma Bonnie said...

why buy one when 3 is better? Julie, you get that from your dad..:) :) ;)

Raque S said...

i vote for floral

Raque S said...

and love the new background!

Anonymous said...

I vote for light pink... on the left..

Valerie said...

Light pink on the left! I have the same theory on clothes- if you find something you love- buy it in every color! Look out though- you'll be the teacher kids talk about... does Mrs. Crossman wear the same shirt everyday, or does she have 10 of the same shirt?? hmmmm

Mayling said...

I like the floral, you'll fit in with the pink theme but won't look the same as every other girl :)