Monday, March 9, 2009

On a Quest

I have been unsuccessful in finding the Jones Soda Co. Candy. I have been to Target, Cost Plus and 7 Eleven. No luck. I ended up ordering some from Amazon-who knew?
I did find these though! The candy itself is not all that spectacular. It's coffee flavored, dipped in chocolate. The blue tin is better-the chocolate is milk chocolate. I like milk chocolate. The other is dark chocolate. I'm not a fan of dark chocolate. I found these at Cost Plus. Cute tins huh? I'll try these for my project while I wait for the "real" ones to arrive.

I also found these Chocorooms at Cost Plus. It's chocolate with a little cracker. Yum. Perfect mix. I'm concerned about the look of them though. Hmmm. I didn't say anything.

Word for the day: Confused. I don't like the time change. It's freaking me out. Maybe I'll feel differently next weekend. 

1 comment:

Gramma Bonnie said...

hmmmmm..very strange looking candies...what do they remind me of???????????????? :) :)