Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Night Goings On

I spent most of my day straightening. My laundry room was horrible. I started there. I cleaned it all out. Then I started on the laundry itself! After that, I moved on to the family room and my room, especially my closet.
Doesn't that look better? I really need a bigger closet, or else I have to stop shopping. We wouldn't want to do anything as drastic as stop shopping now, would we?

There's lots of activity going on tonight on this rainy Sunday night. Take a look.
Kevin playing Wii. Probably baseball-he's going for a gold medal (10 homeruns) or Tennis (he's already pro).
If you are on Facebook, then you may have seen my post about thumping. Here's what the noise was. Sword fighting. Riley's dead right now, but he'll have to wake up in awhile to get the showers going.

This is what I am working on-well, obviously not right now, but as soon as I am finished I'm going to put the button holes on this bag and get it sewn up. The ribbon trim took me a long time this afternoon. My bobbin decided it hated me today. Slowed me down. I need to get that new machine out of the box. This bag is for my friend's daughter. She loves fairies.

Word for the day: Productive. Even if I didn't get any of my projects finished, I did get my house straightened out, so that's got to count for something, right?

No comments: