Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, again

It's Monday. It's just been a blah day. I still have a headache-I think it's related to allergies, as they are kicking my butt. I didn't sleep well, and quite honestly, I am grumpy. I even went to bed early last night (11 pm-that's early for me), but I tossed and turned. Oh well, here are some people that brighten even the most blah of days...
I call these pictures "Coming and Going."

Kevin took these a couple of weekends ago. He took the boys to the school to play. I like them-the boys AND the pictures. They are not blah, but rather clever.  Well, hoping my mood improves tomorrow. I should be able to dazzle you with scout pictures (I know, I really spoil you), as Riley bridges from Webelos to Boy Scouts. 

Word for the day: Butterflies. There is some sort of migration of butterflies around here-thanks for the info Sarah! There are butterflies flitting around everywhere. It's really cool, except when you are driving and you run into them. I wanted to slow way down, to avoid hitting them, but I don't think other drivers would have liked that. I wish I could capture them in a picture-they seem to be pretty small, and they don't really sit still. It's truly amazing. You will just have to believe me.

No comments: