Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sleep over Fun

We are knee deep in boys here (sorry, I am not sharing any of the pictures of them, as I don't have permission to post their faces on the internet). Riley's sleep over is under way. There are 4 boys total, a perfect number for the Wii, and any number of board games. They have had pizza, and we just got back from seeing Monsters vs. Aliens. I really, really liked it. I thought it was quite funny, and I enjoyed the 3D effects, but I know they are not for everyone. 
Currently, they are having cupcakes and then searching out weapons-good news, the only thing we have are dart guns, and noisy guns. Nobody is going to lose an eye on my watch!

I love cupcakes! Kevin made these. Riley requested chocolate cupcakes. Kevin bought butter cream icing, the kind from a can. I don't like it as much as the Fluffy White. I'm wondering when these boys will be tired. I'm tired.

Word of the day: Sun! It was 80 degrees today! Quinn had a baseball game at 1:00 pm, and it was downright HOT! I'm not complaining, just surprised. The weatherman said it would be nice, more like 70. Surprise! It's a taste of summer, and it tastes delicious!

No comments: