Thursday, March 5, 2009

Green Grass

Our grass was looking pretty bad, but then it rained...and rained...and rained.

It looks much,much better.

Word for the day: What? As you know I have a student teacher. She is doing her solo week this week, and next. That sweet little class of mine is up to no good. I watched in horror today at their shenanigans. Wandering around the classroom, PASSING NOTES, constant talking, talking while taking their assessment tests, telling each other they "hate" them, calling people "losers," the list goes on and on. When they went to recess I told her that she needed to get a hold on them, that she needed to lay down the law. When they came inside, she did just that. Stack of "Red X" tickets to prove her point. They were much better. All of this sitting by is killing me. I would have their sh*t handled, but I want her to find her way.

No comments: