Monday, March 23, 2009

Baseball in Full Swing, Again!

We were at our second home tonight, the baseball field. It was darn cold-don't let that sunshine fool you. The wind was blowing, and it was all COLD air!
Quinn at bat. Look at that form! He's barely larger than the tee!
He made it to first base, where as you can tell, he's a very serious, focused player.
He holds the same respect for fielding. Unyielding focus and commitment to his outfield duty.

This picture was an accident. Kevin took it trying to undo something he did to my camera. There were others too-of my feet (I did have my cute red clogs on though), the grass, and the bench. I liked this one though. It's pretty cool. Do you like Quinn's bat bag? I've just been to lazy to get him a proper one, so he's using one of my good Target bags. Hey, it matches his team color! Do you see the size? It's a 13oz. bat!

Word for the day: Visiting. We met my friend Valerie (her blog link is over there, on the right, vmjess) and her boys at Chuck E. Cheese. She is spending Spring Break here, visiting her family. She used to live here, but now lives out of state. It was good to see her, catch up, and also visit with some other friends who were there as well. We all had a good time. Chuck E. Cheese was almost enjoyable-it wasn't swarming with people! Nice.

No comments: