Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Champagne and Brownies

Today is Kevin's birthday. He's older than me. Not by much, but he is. He is 42 today. I am a mere 41. Practically a spring chicken! We celebrated by going to the scout pack meeting. I know, ooooooh! We lead such a juicy life!
I also got some of these to help celebrate Kevin's birthday, and clear my head too! Aren't these cute? Baby champagnes. Two of them are chilling in the fridge, even as I type. 
I also got these cream cheese brownies. Yum. Do you think they go with champagne? Maybe everything goes with champagne. Happy Birthday, Kevin! Down the hatch!

On a completely different subject, did you ever get the Stella Dora cookies when you were younger? My mom used to buy a variety pack of them. Some of the cookies had pink or white icing, some had sprinkles. There were also chocolate "S" shaped cookies, and the yucky plain "S" cookies too. Well, look what I found! The chocolate "S" cookies come in 100 Calorie Packs! The plain cookies do too, but who cares about those, when you can have chocolate!

Word of the Day: Hair. I got a haircut. I love the feeling of a haircut! I love how I smell when I leave the salon too, and how good my hair looks, after my hairdresser does it. I seriously need my hairdresser to come to my house everyday to blow-dry my hair for me. She can get her hands/arms in angles that I just can't accomplish on my own. I need more hands. 

1 comment:

Gramma Bonnie said...

hey...where did you buy the 100 calorie cookies..I love those kind...