Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh, Just Wednesday

Well, I have made some decisions regarding my life. I am going to quit my job, to work at Target. Yeah, I could use less stress. I'm going to simplify. Oh, and I am going to have to quit my blog. Yeah, it just gets in my way. I will need lots of hours at Target to equal my current-er-most recent position, so I have to give it up. Thanks for your support. 


APRIL FOOLS! Gotcha! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Anyway, now that all of that nonsense is finished, just look at this lovely! I saw this box in the hands of the UPS man, and wondered about its beautiful color, and where it was coming from, and if it was for me. I knew I had some pending shipments from Amazon, but I had never seen such a pretty color box before, and wondered if Kevin ordered something. I got closer and noticed it was from TARGET! I was hoping it was for me, and...IT WAS! It is something I ordered from Amazon, which I can't talk about right now, because it involves the Easter Bunny and two sweet boys. The box says Amazon, but clearly, it shipped from Target! Anyway, what a beautiful box. Look at their packing tape! Made my whole day. It is such Target loveliness.
Back to normal things...Wednesday Baseball! Here's Quinn running to base. He's lightening fast people. That's because he has a low center of gravity.
Sometimes you have to break out the John Travolta, while playing outfield.

My friend, Michelle, took this one of Quinn a couple of games ago. Isn't it a great picture?

Word for the day: Pranks! I told all of my Facebook friends that I was pregnant, and then let the comments go wild. When I'm finished here, I should go say "April Fools!" I also got my mom-for once! I texted her, telling her I might be late for our walk around the lake, as I had a tiny fender bender. She of course texted back with "What happened? Are you OK?" To which I replied, "Oh, I am fine as it is APRIL FOOL'S Day!" Kind of mean, but she never would have believed I was pregnant, and I had nothing else people. Of course, I had to listen to the crazy things the students came up with at school. Things like, "There's a giant ladybug behind you!" Followed closely with, "There's a giant spider behind you!" Uh, yeah, realistic. They tried. I'm glad tomorrow is just a regular day. Keeping up with the pranks is tiring. Happy April Fool's Day everyone!

No comments: