Monday, April 27, 2009

I've Got Booties!

The weekends go pretty fast, but so do Mondays-at least for me. Once you get past Monday, it's all downhill. Today seemed like a blur. Maybe it was all of the last minute reviewing we did in preparation for our state testing, which officially starts tomorrow. I will be very glad to get the testing finished, and so will my students. Such pressure on such little kids. I try to downplay it, but they understand the pressure. I think they can feel it. 
I finished my first pair of baby booties today. They were pretty easy, and I think they are pretty cute. My student teacher is coming by on Wednesday, with her new baby. I want to be able to give these to her. I am also doing a matching onesie, but I am washing the onesies, so a picture will have to wait. 

Word for the Day: Winter. I swear it's still Winter outside. It was really, really cold (again) today. I nearly froze on my yard duty. Why can't we have real Spring weather, like last week? It's crazy.

No comments: