Saturday, April 4, 2009

Real or Fake?

What do you think of these?
Real or fake?
They are fake. We went out to dinner tonight, to one of our favorite local restaurants, Joey Basil's. Afterwards, we headed over to Borders. Next door, there is a Pier 1, so I decided to take a look see. I found these fake cupcakes there, and loved them immediately. Why wouldn't I? Look at them! If they were real, do you think that would be too much chocolate? Is there such a thing?

I also got this pretty little egg. I thought I could make some of these myself.

Word of the day: Nap. I had a little nap today. Riley had to be somewhere at 8:30 am this morning, so I dropped him off, visited Target (it's GREAT before 9 am), and went home for a little while. Quinn had a game, and needed to be at the field by 10:30 am, so Kevin took him there. I went to pick Riley up and then we went to Quinn's game.  After the game, we came home and I was soon fast asleep on the couch. I felt horrible when I woke up-it's hard to wake up with that groggy feeling. After a little while, I perked right up. I'm feeling kind of rested now, and may even be able to stay awake to watch "Slum Dog Millionaire," if Kevin ever gets off of Guitar Hero.

No comments: