Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day of Shopping!

I did some shopping in San Francisco today, all by myself. 
Here's a cable car, coming down Powell street, through Union Square. There were people out and about, despite the absence of people/cars from my picture.
I visited Britex Fabrics. 4 floors of fabric, trim, notions, buttons, and more fabric. 
The view of Bloomies from Market Street.
Inside the BEST Anthropologie store, ever! It's 2  1/2 levels of beautifulness! 

This is the ceiling in the new mall area of the San Francisco Shopping Centre. It used to be the Emporium Capwell building. The ceiling/windows were kept, when the building was remodeled. It's quite impressive. I might share some more of my pictures tomorrow, but if you can't wait, go see them on Flickr. I have a link to my photos on the right, under "Family Love."

Word of the Day: Fun. I had a fun day. I got to go where I wanted, when I wanted, and I got to stay at those places for as long as I wanted. Awesome. 

No comments: